11+ Confidence: CEM style Practice Exam Papers Book 4: Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Non-verbal Reasoning, Numerical Reasoning, and Answers with full explanations: Volume 4
Practice Exam Papers covering Comprehension, Verbal, Non Verbal and Numerical Reasoning
- 11+ Confidence Book 1
- 11+ Confidence Book 2
- 11+ Confidence Book 3
- 11+ Confidence Book 4
Verbal Reasoning Training Workbooks covering Synonyms, Antonyms, Vocabulary, Cloze
- The 1000 Word Brain Boost Part 1
- The 1000 Word Brain Boost Part 2
Maths and Numerical Reasoning Challenging Training Workbooks with Tips and Tricks
- Eureka! Challenging Maths and Numerical Reasoning Book 1
- Eureka! Challenging Maths and Numerical Reasoning Book 2
- Eureka! Challenging Maths and Numerical Reasoning Book 3
11+ Confidence: Practice Exam Papers
Practice is the key to success. Pupils need experience in deciding and documenting their answers efficiently. They need total familiarity with the spectrum of multiple choice questions, and with the layout of question papers and response sheets.
The Eureka! 11+ Confidence series of Exam Papers provides:
- Question papers laid out in modern, multiple-choice format
- Answer sheets laid out in modern format (in places requiring digit-by-digit entry)
- Full answers with explanations
- Supplementary books giving very detailed methods, tips and tricks on the more challenging aspects of Numerical Reasoning
In supporting your child’s preparation for the exam:
- Do as much exam paper practice as possible. Variety helps retain attention.
- Cut out the multiple choice answer sheet and use it to record the answers. Maximizing authenticity now minimizes exam-day anxiety.
- Do these practice exams formally: seated alone, away from television and radio.
- Immediately afterwards, encourage the pupil to mark their own work.
- Insist on discussing the questions which were not answered correctly. Do not set aside any errors as “silly mistakes”. All mistakes are silly. The key to 11+ is attention to seemingly small details.
Doing exam papers is a learning opportunity. Underline the importance of discovering how errors were made and how they may be prevented in future. Tips, tricks and (most of all) systematic approaches for avoiding the major traps at 11+ are given in the associated “Eureka! Challenging Maths and Numerical Reasoning Exam Questions for 11+ ” series of books.
Thoughtful support from parents can be crucial for pupils in the run-up to examinations. Use the Eureka! Practice Exam Papers and Numerical Reasoning training books to help them reach their full potential.